ID Medical Group (commonly known as ID Medical ) is a healthcare recruitment company headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK . The company exists to supply locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff to NHS hospitals including private medical sector organizations throughout the United Kingdom. The company was listed in The Sunday Times ‘best mid-sized companies for work in 2014’ [ citation needed ] and was announced the winner of the prestigious ‘Top 250’ RI (Recruitment International)] recruitment company award in 2013.
The ID Medical Group is a private limited company (ltd) that was established in 2002. The original office was located in Mayfair, London which operates as a small off-contract locum doctor’s agency. After four years, Medical ID relocated to the city of Milton Keynes, UK. During 2008 ID Medical was awarded its first national contract, Buying Solutions Buying Solutions (now known as CCS-in 2014). The founders of the company include; Mo Sacoor and Mike Sacoor.
The company board includes Managing Director, Deenu Patel, Director, David Newton and Director of Operations, Ranjit Nandha.
In 2009 the company introduced a further two sub-brands; ID Medical Nurses, International Medical ID including its AHP / HSS and Clerical division in 2012 – 2013 respectively. In addition to the medical ID opened in Euston, London London London London NHS shifts.
Medical services as a multi-disciplinary healthcare recruitment agency, serving and placing medical professionals of all healthcare professionals and grades to NHS Trusts and Private sector organizations across the UK for both temporary and permanent jobs.
As an On Framework Provider, ID Medical holds supplier contracts with over 90% of UK hospitals and operates on all major frameworks;
- Crown Commercial Service CCS brings together policy, advice and direct buying; providing commercial services to the public sector and saving money for the taxpayer.
- HealthTrust Europe HTE leading group purchasing organization (GPO) working in both the public and private sectors based in the UK.
- London Procurement Partnership LPP has membership organization, founded and funded by NHS organizations.
Medical ID has the following sub-brands:
- ID Medical Doctors
– Accident & Emergency (A & E)
– Mental Health
– Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ID Medical Nurses
- Medical ID AHP / HSS
- ID Medical Clerical
- ID Medical International
Medical career support
ID Medical provides candidates with revalidation support and guidance through their appraisal and patient / colleague feedback.
ID Medical’s Road Team visits candidates across the country to help them become fully compliant to work in the NHS. In Road Team meetings, candidates can undertake the following as part of the recruitment process:
- Basic Life Support courses
- Fully document scanning facility
- BCG scar sighting
ID Medical School
In July 2014, ID Medical School is a registered medical educator, medical nurse and nurse practitioner.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
ID Medical affiliates with NHS Trusts, charities and local communities, while advocating sustainability and ‘green’ practices within the workplace.
The Medical ID CSR program includes:
- Sponsorship of Hospital Trust Staff Awards
- Environmental policy
- Payroll Giving
- Charity involvement
- Stationery reward scheme
- Supporting employees and candidates’ own fundraising activities
On-going charity work:
- British Red Cross – Part of a Global Voluntary Network, Responding to Conflicts, Natural Disasters and Individual Emergencies
- Make A Wish Foundation UK – A charity which grants wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions
- Cancer Research UK – A UK charity primarily concerned with raising money to fund research
- St John Ambulance – A leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom
- Macmillan Cancer Support – One of the largest British charities which provides specialist health care, information and financial support to people affected by cancer
- Leo’s Appeal – Raising Funds to Enhance Children’s Wards at the Milton Keynes Hospital