Adecco Staffing, USA is the second largest provider of recruitment and staffing services in the United States,  offering human resource services such as temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, career transition or outplacement.  Based in Jacksonville, FL, it serves small- and mid-sized businesses as Fortune 500 companies. 
Adecco Staffing is a subsidiary of Adecco Group North America , which is owned by the Swiss-based Adecco Group . In 2016, Adecco Group was 442 in the Fortune Global 500. 
- 1996, Staffing service firms Adia and ECCO merge to become Adecco.  
- 2000, Adecco Group acquires Melville, NY-based Olsten’s general staffing and information technology business for $ 1.5 trillion. 
- 2009, Adecco made a $ 1.17 billion bid to buy Florida-based MPS Group 
- 2014, Adecco Staffing, along with Adecco Group NA, moves to headquarters in Jacksonville, FL,    following the October 20, 2009, Adecco Group acquisition of Jacksonville, FL-based MPS Group, Inc. [ 11]
Adecco Staffing, USA specializes in temporary staffing, permanent job placement, outsourcing, temp-to-hire, recruiting, career transition (outplacement) services, sales management services and payroll services.  
- Jump up^ “Adecco USA, Inc .: Private Company Information – Businessweek” . www.bloomberg.com . Retrieved 2016-08-08 .
- Jump up^ “Largest Direct Hire Firms in the United States: 2016 Update” . www2.staffingindustry.com . Retrieved 2016-08-24 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Adecco USA, Inc .: Private Company Information – Businessweek” . www.bloomberg.com . Retrieved 2016-08-08 .
- Jump up^ “Adecco Group” . Fortune . Retrieved 2016-08-08 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Pederson, Jay P. (2001). International Directory of Company Histories . 36 . Detroit: James Press. pp. 7-11. ISBN 1558624414 – via Gale.
- Jump up^ Studer, Margaret (1996-05-09). “Adia-Ecco Merger to Form Giant in Personal Services”. Wall Street Journal . ISSN 0099-9660 . Retrieved 2016-08-24 .
- Jump up^ Javier Espinoza. “https://www.forbes.com/2009/10/20/adecco-mps-group-markets-equities-acquisition.html” . External link in( help )
- Jump up^ “Adecco Group Moving North American HQ to Jacksonville – Jacksonville Business Journal” . Retrieved 2016-08-24 .
- Jump up^ Meerschaert, Kevin. “Adecco Moving North American Headquarters To Jacksonville” . Retrieved 2016-08-24 .
- Jump up^ “HQ Adecco move is deal of international magnitude” . www.jaxdailyrecord.com . Retrieved 2016-08-24 .
- Jump up^ “Adecco to buy MPS Group for $ 1.3 trillion – Jacksonville Business Journal” . Jacksonville Business Journal . Retrieved 2016-08-08 .
- Jump up^ “Adecco Staffing Services – Perm and Temp Staffing” . Retrieved 2016-08-08 .
- Jump up^ “Adecco USA, Inc .: Private Company Information Businessweek” . www.bloomberg.com . Retrieved 2016-08-11 .