CV-Library is a UK job board that was launched in October 2000 as one of the country’s first employment websites . As of 2016, the business is worth an estimated £ 100 million, and is the third-largest employment website in the UK, with a CV database of over 12 million CVs.  
The website is an example of vertical search . As of 2016 CV-Library is one of the top 500 most visited websites in the UK according to alexa.com. 
In March 2015, CV-Library moved past TotalJobs to become the second largest website of UK jobs listed behind Reed . In 2014 & 2015 CV-Library appeared in The Sunday Times’ Profit Track 100 list of businesses with the fastest growing profits in the UK.  
The site displays aggregated job listings, mainly scraped and harvested from thousands of websites, employment agencies (recruitment consultants), direct employers, ad agencies, staffing firms and associations. In 2011, CV-Library became the first job site to allow candidates to apply for jobs on a mobile device and in 2012   CV-Library is based in Fleet, Hampshire .
Biggins co-founded CV-Library Ltd. in 2000 with Brian Wakem, using a £ 9,000 bank loan.  Initial hands-on marketing techniques included local flyer distribution, and this helped to lift the business off the ground. The business made no money in its first few years and started to gain traction in 2004. 
As of 2016, the business is worth an estimated £ 100 million, and is the third-largest employment website in the UK, with a CV database of over 10 million resumes.  The business now bases its headquarters in Biggins’ home town of Fleet, Hampshire, where it has two offices in the Waterfront Business Park.
Biggins is now the sole owner of the business, after completing a seven-figure internal buyout in 2013.  In 2016, the business rolled out to three regional offices, expanding its presence to London ,  Birmingham and Manchester . 
In 2015, Biggins launched Resume-Library, a global sister site to UK-based CV-Library, and in May 2016 Resume-Library opened its first US office in Boston, MA .  In July 2016 Resume-Library was awarded the Silver Award for Startup of the Year, at the US-based Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards.  
CV-Library and Resume-Library are examples of an Employment Website .
Services include job search , job trends, resume upload, storage and search, industry trends, salary search, job competition index, training courses and website forums .
- Employment website
- Job hunting
- Jump up^ “cv-library.co.uk Site Info” . Alexa Internet . Retrieved 2016-10-19 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Rich rugs: The carpet seller who became a multimillionaire” . BBC News . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “CV-Library reaches milestone, with 12 million CVs now on its database” . Retrieved 2017-10-19 .
- Jump up^ http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.cv-library.co.uk
- Jump up^ “CV-Library features the Sunday Times Profit Track 100 league table | Onrec” . www.onrec.com . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “CV Library named among UK’s most profitable businesses – Young Guns by Startups.co.uk: Start up a successful business” . 2015-08-03 . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “CV Library: Candidates embrace mobile recruitment – HRreview” . 2013-07-24 . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “Lee’s CV-Library’s Biggins Named Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist” . 2016-04-25 . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ Clawson, Trevor. “Small Beginnings – How to Build a CV-Library An £ 18m Revenue Business From a £ 9,000 Loan” . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “Biggins buys out CV-Library co-founder Wakem” . Recruiter . September 26, 2013 . Retrieved 12 August 2016 .
- Jump up^ “CV-Library opens office in London – Recruitment International” . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ Begum, Shelina (2016-06-03). “City Center Opening for CV Library” . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “Hello, Boston! CV-Library’s Sister Site, Resume-Library, Opens in Boston – Recruitment Insight” . 2016-05-02 . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “Business Awards – Golden Bridge Awards” . www.goldenbridgeawards.com . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .
- Jump up^ “CV-Library’s Global Brand Awarded ‘Start-up of the Year’ – Recruitment International . Retrieved 2016-08-12 .